Saturday Easter Celebrations
We had an awesome time at a neighborhood Easter egg hunt put on by our Bishop's family, the Julians.
How cool that the Easter bunny came hopping down the trail right before the hunt began.
Cal's new BFF ha ha
Bree loved it!
This cutie started hunting in the wrong age group area, so I told her to head out to the older kid's section. She stopped right there & dumped out all of the eggs she had found before heading to the right spot. I had not expected her to get rid of the eggs she already had, & that made it so her basket was less than full at the end, but she was such a good sport & didn't seem to mind at all.
He scored!
I can't get enough of this guy. I love everything about him.
Here is the whole hunting crew with the famous Easter Bunny!
In the evening, we had pizza & decorated eggs with the Carters before heading to the local Seventh Day Adventist Church's "Journey to the Cross" production. It was pretty incredible.
Coloring Eggs!!
Cal, Easton, Breezers
This is very serious business
Abs loves anything artistic or creative so this was right up her alley
Cal's proud of his purple!
While we were waiting for our tour to start, we sat in the chapel and were treated to some upbeat religious music by this band. The kids were so enthusiastic they really got the performers going. It was pretty funny.
The last supper reenactment
And...that's all the pictures I took, but it was a great experience and really brought things to life for the kids. Many from the community and other church's step up to volunteer & it is an amazing production.
No comments:
Post a Comment